Explaindio 2 Quick Facts & New Features
- Currently the most popular Animation, Sketch & Motion Video Software
- Sketch to Video Transition
- Sketch to Animation Transition
- Fully Animated Moving Motion Objects
- Creating “Green-Screen” Video
- Font Import & International Characters
- Dynamic Zooming and Rotation Effects
See what you can do with the new software by watching this video compilation from the version 2 BETA users:
About the One Time Offers (OTOs)
Before we go through some of the OTOs with you, we have to warn you this is one sales funnel with the most OTOs we have ever experienced! On the bright side, the developers break down the product to a number of different parts so that you can buy as needed from your perspective. But this is one too much we would say. While most of the OTOs are for additional animations and graphical elements, which we would definitely recommend – if you are really serious in making videos.
Just 2 other OTOs that we feel that you might need more transparency to help you make an informed buying decision.
1. ContentLynk Cloud Membership, which is actually a private label version of Cliks it. We tried to snoop around about ContentLynk, to no avail, until we pay to to resolve the mystery of it. Who doesn’t want to profit from any content you share on social media, and get more traffic to your videos, website, or affiliate offers?
2. Explaindio Video Suite, which we feel, might be a private label version of Simple Video Pro as it shows up as an ad in the membership. You can compare the similarities. But here’s why we didn’t pick this OTO: In the sales video of the video suite, it discussed how bad it could be to rely on YouTube to host your business videos. But the fact that all of the developers’ very own sales videos are from YouTube, we stopped right there.
Not saying that hosting video on Amazon S3 with the integration of a software such as Easy Video Suite is bad – it definitely have its advantages. Self hosted videos are usually for the control of the videos, especially in a paid membership. And if the developers are not using what they are selling, then why should we?
Update: Explaindio Video Suite sales videos has been changed to self hosted, to better demonstrate the player. But most of the sales videos are still from YouTube, most likely due to the advantage of faster loading and streaming speed. So do you need a self-hosted videos?
We definitely recommend you to buy this video software with the exception of the above OTOs.
But why Explaindio 2 may not be for you?
With the rising popularity in “doodle” or “sketch” videos, this is currently, one of the best All-in-One (Hand-drawn videos along with full-motion and animation videos) Video Software at the time of this post, but here’s some reasons why you may not want it yet.
- If you are not ready to profit from making videos – Any form of business that involve video-making
- If you don’t like to pay a yearly subscription
- If you would like to wait and see… A better one coming? Maybe…
- If you don’t like the way they treat their clients or prospects
Like all Internet Marketing Software, especially popular categories like video creation, if you are not ready to use it, then don’t buy it.
Explaindio 2 Relateds
- Flaws with Explaindio that version 1 users are not happy with
- New Graphics Pack to compliment your video software
- Simple-to-use Graphics Designs Software for your Marketing needs