Social Video Spark
From the creator of Explaindio, Andrew Darius, comes yet another quality software for marketing videos on Facebook. Here are some quick facts:
- Search and Upload YouTube Creative Common Licensed Videos and Periscope Videos to Facebook.
- Able to upload videos to multiple profiles, pages or groups
- Brand the videos with intro, outro and watermarks
- Set Call to Action Button at End of Video
- See the stats of your videos – Likes, Shares, Comments and Clicks.
- Work well to not trigger FB security check
- The software being on their server, nothing to download or install.
- No worries on integration with FB.
Why Facebook Video Marketing?
- Facebook prefers its own hosted videos. So avoid posting YouTube Videos on Facebook.
- Increase video viewership as Facebook native videos auto-play on mobile.
- Engage your audience with call to action button instead of losing them to another related video on YouTube.
- Lesser distractions from other videos = Lesser Competition = Lesser Chance to Fail
- Sharing Facebook videos is much easier than sharing YouTube videos on Facebook.
- Save time using a software like Social Video Spark to help you find, create and upload your videos.
- Making Money?
YouTube Videos Are Not For Marketing?
What not so good about Social Video Spark?
- Being a SaaS, I would recommend to get the lifetime version for a one-time fee than paying monthly.
- Nothing technical to handle, but the software being on their server, the day they stopped operating is the day you won’t get to use it anymore.
- With a great confidence in the quality of his product, we felt that Andrew Darius has too little regard for customer loyalty however don’t mistaken it for poor customer service – He knows his quality is so good that you will stay!